Free Reports Available Now!
Do you know the “cardinal sin” of modeling as-builts in Revit? Can you guess the one inexpensive tool you should always have on-site? Can you spot when a client relationship is about to turn disastrous?
These are just a few of the many best practices and project tips contained in a new report titled: 33 Expert Tips, Tactics & Best Practices for As-Built BIM Project Success. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Tip #11: A common sense process for managing very large data sets
- Tip #22: One simple way to ensure your clients give you repeat business
- Tip #28: How you can use visualization tools to enhance client communication
- And more!
What are the typical project profit margins for firms like yours? Discover if your company above or below your peer group in project profitability.
Are your field collection processes as efficient as your peers? The survey uncovers the industry average for scanner set-ups per hour–a key indicator of field collection efficiency.
Announcing EdgeWise 5.0!
With automated extraction of gridded steel, enhanced automated pipe extraction, deeper Revit integration and a Plant 3D plug-in
The research lab at ClearEdge has done it again! EdgeWise 5.0 is our biggest software update ever. Kevin Williams, Chief Scientist, and his team have completely updated the core automated feature extraction algorithms and the results are amazing. Not only is the pipe extraction SUBSTANTIALLY better, they’ve also designed new algorithms to automate the extraction of gridded structural steel and concrete. Pretty groundbreaking stuff! Here’s what’s in the 5.0 release:
- New pipe extraction algorithms that virtually eliminate false positives
- New technology to automate the extraction of gridded steel and concrete structures—this will fundamentally change the way you model structure
- New Plant 3D plug-in that brings EdgeWise intelligent models directly into Plant 3D
- Improved Revit plugin that enables import of even out-of-tolerance as-built elbows
- The new photo-realistic visualization engine called ClearView™
- And much more!
Click here to watch a video of the new features.
Check out the new features in EdgeWise 5.0
Structure Modeling Tools
Deeper Revit integration, automated steel extraction
Pipe Modeling Tools
Now with full Plant 3D integration, enhanced pipe extraction