With automated extraction of gridded steel, enhanced automated pipe extraction, deeper Revit integration and a Plant 3D plug-in
The research lab at ClearEdge has done it again! EdgeWise 5.1 is our biggest software update ever. Kevin Williams, Chief Scientist, and his team have completely updated the core automated feature extraction algorithms and the results are amazing. Not only is the pipe extraction SUBSTANTIALLY better, they’ve also designed new algorithms to automate the extraction of gridded structural steel and concrete. Pretty groundbreaking stuff! Here’s what’s in the 5.1 release:
- New pipe extraction algorithms that virtually eliminate false positives
- New technology to automate the extraction of gridded steel and concrete structures—this will fundamentally change the way you model structure
- New Plant 3D plug-in that brings EdgeWise intelligent models directly into Plant 3D
- Improved Revit plugin that enables import of even out-of-tolerance as-built elbows
- The new photo-realistic visualization engine called ClearView™
- And much more!
Click here to watch a video of the new features.
Check out the features in EdgeWise
Structure Modeling Tools
Deeper Revit integration, automated steel extraction
Pipe Modeling Tools
Now with full Plant 3D integration, enhanced pipe extraction