B2B Product Marketing Strategist
The ClearEdge3D marketing team is looking for a driven, results-oriented B2B product marketing professional to assist in the development, implementation, and refinement of our product marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for gathering key customer, prospect, product, and industry insights to create highly effective product-focused marketing campaigns that will help us achieve our awareness and demand generation goals.
- Perform market research to gather customer, prospect, industry, and competitor insights that can help guide our marketing messaging and campaign planning
- Develop new and improve existing buyer persona profiles for our software and workflow solutions
- Actively look for improvements in our product messaging and the prospect/customer experience with our different marketing touchpoints Actively look for case study opportunities with customers and help coordinate the development of those stories in webinars and with third-party contractors
- Produce sales-enablement materials like product overview videos and presentation decks—and keep the content updated Assist in the development of marketing briefs for product launches and new release promotion. Be a liaison between marketing, sales, and product teams
- Produce product-focused content, including videos and blog articles
- Help design and implement community management strategies with clients, prospects, and partners
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience marketing technology products in a B2B setting—you are a student of marketing theory and practice and are willing to roll up your sleeves and polish your already impressive skills
- You live and breathe marketing—branding, product positioning, analytics, and value propositions, aren’t just buzzwords to you…they are fundamental building blocks of marketing. You have a deep understanding of how to use these blocks to create and execute campaigns
- Outstanding writing chops—your marketing copy is compelling and clear; your press releases flow beautifully; your emails are pithy and to the point. Writing comes easily and you are flat-out good
- Superior verbal communication skills—you're comfortable speaking with customers and producing content in front of cameras
- Experience working in the AEC industry would be a plus
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- A ground-floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Denver area.
- A growth position for you—we are looking for someone who can develop with us, take on more responsibility, and become a key member of our team.
- You will market game-changing software and workflow solutions with a massive value proposition—our software can decrease the time and cost to create as-built 3D models by up to 70%
- A fun and mutually supportive work team—life’s just too short to have it any different
If it sounds like I wrote this ad precisely for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why. And please, don’t just send a resume with no cover letter—you’ll be wasting my time and yours. Market yourself and your accomplishments to me in an email and send along your resume.
Senior Marketing Manager