Front-End Software Developer—Denver, CO
ClearEdge3D (www.ClearEdge3D.com), a subsidiary of Topcon America Corporation, is a software firm with deep experience in bridging the gap between 3D digital models of reality and laser scanned point clouds to make the construction industry more efficient. We are seeking passionate front-end software engineers who are strongly motivated to apply their skills towards making and architecting great user interfaces that are easy to learn, use, maintain, and extend. It doesn’t matter if your experience is in mobile, native, or web application development – if you’ve got a passion for engineering great interfaces and a dry sense of humor you’ll fit right in. This is an opportunity to get deeply involved in building the applications that people will use to revolutionize the way that laser scanning is used in the construction industry.
A strong candidate will have a background in user interface implementation and design, efficient object-oriented programming skills, and the ability to communicate well verbally, write clearly, and collaboratively develop software within a small team.
Location: Superior, Colorado
- At least 3 years of professional programming experience in the creation of application interfaces
- Solid C#/C++/Object Oriented programming skillset
- Experience with common native application frameworks such as WPF, UWP, Forms (or similar.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate external code and libraries
- Self-motivated and eager to make an impact
- Authorized to work in US or able to obtain such authorization quickly
- Experience implementing touch interfaces
- Strong grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns like MVVM
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science (or other technology-related field if coupled with a strong coding background)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
This is a ground-floor opportunity with an innovative and rapidly growing company, with the security and career advancement potential of a parent company that is a global leader in the manufacture of precision measurement and geomatics equipment. You will be working with a collaborative team of developers, construction industry experts, and UX designers to help craft our next generation of software and improve our existing commercial applications that are revolutionizing the way the world’s buildings are built.
To apply for this position, please write a short email describing yourself and your accomplishments and send it along with your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org