Software Developer—Denver, CO
ClearEdge3D (www.ClearEdge3D.com), a subsidiary of Topcon America Corporation, is a software firm with deep experience in bridging the gap between 3D digital models of reality and laser scanned point clouds to make the construction industry more efficient. We’re seeking talented C++/C# developers who are passionate about software engineering and user experience and are strongly motivated to apply their skills towards making and architecting great applications that are easy to understand and use and are easy to maintain and extend. This is an opportunity to get deeply involved in building the applications that people will use to revolutionize the way that laser scanning is used in the construction industry.
A strong candidate will have a strong background in user interface implementation and design, efficient object-oriented programming skills, and the ability to communicate well verbally, write clearly, and collaboratively develop algorithms and software within a small team environment.
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
- Strong knowledge of software design and implementation techniques in a fast-moving environment.
- At least 3 years of programming experience in the creation of application interfaces in frameworks such as WPF, UWP, Forms and the like.
- Good C++/Object Oriented programming experience, especially in the context of design patters such as MVVM.
- A strong background in application interface development. It doesn’t matter if it’s mobile app development, UI implementation or Web App development – if you’ve got a passion for engineering great user interfaces you’ll fit right in.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate external code and libraries
- Self-motivated and eager to make an impact
- Authorized to work in US or able to obtain such authorization quickly
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science (or other technology-related field if coupled with a strong coding background)
- Software ergonomics and GUI design – particularly as it relates to 3D modeling and visualization
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
This is a ground-floor opportunity with an innovative and rapidly growing company. Our commercial applications are leaders in their class and are gaining tremendous traction in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction marketplace. You will work on game-changing software that could revolutionize the way the world’s infrastructure is built. Our parent company is a global leader of precision measurement and geomatics equipment with a large development team, so opportunities for career advancement abound.
To apply for this position, please write a short email describing yourself and your accomplishments and send it along with your CV or resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: MVVM, WPF, UWP, Forms, UI/UX, Point Cloud, GIS, Robotics, Localization, SLAM, Mass Data, LIDAR, Laser Scanning, Computer Vision, Photogrammetry, Solid Modeling, 3D Geometry, Applications, Feature Extraction, Object Recognition, Software, Computer Science, M.S. MS, Masters