Floor Flatness & Levelness (FFL) QA Software, Directly Integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Reduce ASTM E1155 reporting from days to minutes
Rithm for Navisworks allows you to perform Floor Flatness and Levelness (FFL) analysis directly from scan data loaded into Autodesk Navisworks, on wet or dry concrete in near real-time. The software gives you robust insights of flooring deviations with heat maps, contours and grids points, which you can export back to your coordination model in Navisworks & share with your team.
Rithm for Navisworks offers you a fast, accurate & cost-effective workflow for your FFL reporting. Benefits include:
- Conveniently perform FFL analysis directly from scan data loaded into Navisworks, an AEC industry-standard platform
- Reduce costly and time-consuming rework by identifying flooring issues while concrete is still workable
- Own your QA workflows by running floor analyses in minutes using your own team and tools!
- Obtain robust insights by visualizing flooring deviations with heat maps, contours, and grid points
- Beam camber/deflection, wall heat maps, ADA ramp slope analysis, and more! – All available with our Navisworks integration