Floor Flatness & Levelness (FF/FL) QA Software, Directly Integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Reduce ASTM E1155 reporting from days to minutes
Rithm for Navisworks allows you to perform Floor Flatness and Levelness (FF/FL) analysis directly from scan data loaded into Autodesk Navisworks, on wet or dry concrete in near real-time. The software gives you robust insights of flooring deviations with heat maps, contours and grids points, which you can export back to your coordination model in Navisworks & share with your team.
Rithm for Navisworks offers you a fast, accurate & cost-effective workflow for your FF/FL reporting. Benefits include:
- Conveniently perform FF/FL analysis directly from scan data loaded into Navisworks, an AEC industry-standard platform
- Reduce costly and time-consuming rework by identifying flooring issues while concrete is still workable
- Own your QA workflows by running floor analyses in minutes using your own team and tools!
- Obtain robust insights by visualizing flooring deviations with heat maps, contours, and grid points
- Beam camber/deflection, wall heat maps, ADA ramp slope analysis, and more! – All available with our Navisworks integration