Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
0 out of 5 stars
This article will cover what to do when EdgeWise shows its Splash Screen but produces a Windows Error and doesn’t open. This is most likely related to an intel graphics .dll ig9icd64.dll that is known to have graphics related issues.
The following steps will involve swapping the graphics driver for EdgeWise:
1) Open the Nvidia Control Panel
2) Click on Manage 3D Settings
3) Click on Program Settings tab
4) Click Add
5) Find EdgeWise in the list (or browse of the .exe) and click Add Selected Program
6) Swap the preferred graphics processor for this program to the High Performance Nvidia Processor
7) Click Apply
8) Attempt to open EdgeWise and it should open.